THE SOLUTION FOR DISABLED APPAREL
- Fact: The aging population is placing greater emphasis on care for the aging and disabled.
- Fact: The garments that are to be worn must be durable, comfortable and constructed in a manner that permits the patient and I or care
giver ease in placement and replacement.
- Fact: Garments for the disabled I aged are generally washed only 1 or 2 times per week.
- Fact: Garments for the disabled I aged are changed 1 or 2 times per day.
- Fact: Most purchases for garments for people in this category are purchased by a family member or care giver.